- Driver’s License
- Social Security Card
- State ID card
- Bank or Credit Union statement
- Cancelled Check
- Government Issued ID card
- Signed Letter from Homeless Shelter
- Stamped Post Office Box Receipt
- Utility Bills (Water, Gas, Electric, or Telephone)
- Pay Stub
When providing proof of your current mailing address please ensure that bank statements, utility bills, cancelled checks and pay stubs are recent and not older than 2 months. All state issued license and identification cards must be current and unexpired. PO Box receipts and Signed letters from a homeless shelter should not exceed more than 1 year in age.
** Please note that electronic statement printed from a website cannot be accepted for proof of address.